About us – Papa Smith Custom
WHY CHOOSE US?
The Fifteen52 R43 by Ken Block in both finishes, one of the many wheels we do.
We are a North East UK company retailing custom and performance parts for all types of vehicles. From Custom fit alloy wheels to performance and motorsport car parts, such as coilovers and road legal racing tyres. The choice of products from us is growing almost every day. There will be a great deal more of products added to the store over the coming months. Products such as turbo kits and other engine upgrades, interior parts and car care products, covering all makes and models, so there will plenty of choice for everyone. Beyond retail there are plans afoot to open a customising workshop up in the north east. There will also be fitting the parts we sell. Furthermore, there will respray work and various other forms of customisation, restorations and more. Papa Smith Custom are excited about what the future may hold, and believe customisation should not just be for thel few. We believe that we can be a great asset to the North east modified community (and beyond) and economy alike. No longer will automotive car customisation just be something for the U.S.A and southern england…. Watch this space…
We are here to help not hinder you!
- Most of our items in the store are free delivery, often NEXT DAY in the case of pre drilled (not custom pcd) alloy wheels.
- If you don’t see it in the shop ask us for help, we might be able to get the product for you.
- No hidden charges such as a delivery cost added on when you get to the checkout page, unlike many stores out there…
- On occasions that we need to add delivery charges they’ll be on product pages so you know what to expect.
- We’d rather you be happy with your purchase, why should it be any other way?
- Do you want to know any more about us? Of course we’re always open to suggestions or improvements we can make. Any problems or products you want to see? If so, you can let us know.
A sticky ‘A wet rated’ Uniroyal Rainsport tyre fitted to one of our wheels.
If you want to follow us you can always follow us on